LINCOLN UNIVERSITY: Doctor Of Philosophy In Education
Doctor Of Philosophy In Education
KPT/JPS (PA 12062) 11/26
The program, Doctor of Philosophy in Education with Lincoln University College (LUC) is designed for eminent academic training for professional preparation and research in the sphere of education. The program is designed to boost and facilitate educational, socio-economic growth both nationwide and worldwide with the team of highly skilled educational intellectuals and mentors. This program will allocate the students to conduct a world-changing investigation that focuses on the key issues in social justice and facilitates educational change and promotes improvements in the overall welfare of students, their families and communities throughout the globe.
For successful completion of PhD degree in LUC, each candidate should publish minimum of Four research articles in scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program of Doctor of Philosophy in Education will produce researchers and educationist who are:
- Knowledgeable and competent in performing educational methodologies and conducting research.
- Capable of adopting methodical, accurate ethical and social responsibility with proper value, attitudes, and professionalism in the research work.
- Competent to demonstrate leadership, critical thinking, and problem-solving qualities through effective communication within a team.
- Able to manage and embrace lifelong learning for enriching global education system.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education have a specialized job scope in education sector. The following roles can be performed by the PhD graduates in Education:
- -Education Administrator.
- -Senior Leadership and Management Positions.
- -University Professor.
- -Instructional Coordinator.
Full Time: 36 – 72 Months
Part Time: 48 – 96 Months
|Sl.No.||MQA Subject Code||Subject Name|
|1||PDM 101||Research Methodology|
|2||PDM 102||Foundation of Education|
Intake And Entry Requirement
Intake: Ongoing, Limited Seats Available.
- -Master’s Degree (Level 7, Malaysian Qualifications Framework, MQF) education field; Or
- -Master’s Degree (Level 7, MQF) in the relevant field approved by the Senate; Or
- -Other qualifications equivalent to a Master’s Degree (Level 7, MQF) approved by the Senate.
English Proficiency for International Students:
-Minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 550 or 80 (Internet) or minimum International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or its equivalent.
Intake And Entry Requirement
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!